Sunday, April 17, 2011

Diet Measurements Week 9

I had a good week this week. I seem to do most of my weight loss in the first half of the week and then coast the weekend. That's fine, my free day is usually either Friday or Saturday depending on my schedule. Also, I have been spacing out my workouts to allow myself more time to recover and that also seems to be working well. I think I may actually respond better to this method, as I don't recover as quickly as I once did.

Once I get to my goal I'm going to have to figure out how to maintain it. I don't want to feel like I'm dieting, but I already know what eating anything and everything does. The secret is to find something livable and sustainable that doesn't require willpower to maintain. I'll need my willpower for my novel rewrite!

Measurements Week 9
Weight - 170.0
Bodyfat % - 15.7
Total Inches - 140.0

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment