Friday, February 11, 2011

Diet Measurements Month Zero

Ok, day before the diet.

First the measurements:
Weight - 182 lbs
% Bodyfat - 22.4%
Total Inches(TI) - 144in (waist, hips, upper arms, upper thigh)

And here are the before photos.













To measure body fat I'm using a bio-electrical impedance (bmi) scale. It looks like your ordinary scale except it has metal plates on it that send a low level current through your body. In order to get an accurate baseline you have to make sure your hydration level is the same each time you use it. This means when I got up this morning I drank 1.5 liters of water, waited 30 minutes, urinated, and stepped in the scale.

Imagine a 2 liter bottle of soda with 1/4 of the soda poured out. That is how much water I had to drink upon waking up.

The things we do for science!

Tomorrow I start the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment