Sunday, February 27, 2011

Diet Measurements Week 2

Success!

Encouraging numbers this week. I've lost some weight. Total inches has actually gone up, which I attribute partially from having gained some muscle mass and partially because I suck with a tape measure.

According to my measures, I've lost an inch off my waist and hips and added an inch to my thighs. The drop in body fat percentage leads me to believe this is lean muscle , which was one of my goals, probably from the rowing (I'm up to 18 minutes at a 2:30 pace. At the height of my last fitness bout I was doing that for 1/2 hour so I am trying to work back to that)

I purchased a 35 lb kettlebell and on the days when I'm not rowing or on the stationary bike I plan to start training myself to do kettlebell swings. Just did some deadlifts with the weight yesterday and my legs are sore today. Yeah, I'm out of shape, which if you've been following my posts you already know.

Measurements Week 2
Weight - 177.2
% Bodyfat - 21.7
TI - 144.5

* Going to add one more measurement to this tomorrow if I remember - Resting Heart Rate

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment